Inflowmatix designs, builds and consults on the implementation of solutions that enable water utilities to monitor, understand and optimise the performance of their networks.
We are guided at the highest tier of our management and decision making by world-class and pioneering research into water network operation and management.
Our aim is to work with our utility clients and other stakeholders in the water industry to establish and maintain a water supply resource in the integrity and reliability of which all sectors of society can have complete confidence.
arboricity™ is a suite of analytical services offered to the water industry, centred around near realtime, calibrated hydraulic models. This is delivered utilising a cloud platform (congruity™) currently deployed in production on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) using Kubernetes (GKE).
Purpose of the Role
- To ensure the smooth transition from sale closure to client project implementation. This will involve input into the Sales response process/documentation as part of the upstream engagement process.
- Work with the project team to develop the project implementation plan including but not limited to; physical deployment planning, data needs capture/validation, integration and successful handover to the support team.
- To ensure thorough planning and readiness in order to achieve a successful staged implementation and subsequent positive outcomes.
Reports to: Commercial Lead, Inflowmatix
Location: Based working from home although it is expected the role will necessitate travelling to client sites.
The role will cover the UK&I in the first instance, although has the potential to extend beyond the UK&I in the future. Driving licence (clean) and overnight stays may be necessary to fulfil this role effectively.
To achieve the successful implementation of the arboricity™ ‘service’ offering/s in a structured manner to ‘delight’ our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Input into the upstream tender/client liaison process
- Client liaison for requirements capture into the project implementation plan including but not limited to; physical deployment planning, data needs capture/validation, integration, handover to support and retrospective.
- Project Plan creation (PRINCE2/PMP) including associated dependencies
- Creation/management of but not limited to; Communications Plan, Risk Register, Change Register/Log, accountability – RACI
- Financial reporting – Cost/Quality/Time
- Client Relationship/Delivery Management
- At all times work in a way that reflects the Company’s values
- Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance, conduct and respect of Company property.
Required Qualifications and Experience To Be Successful In This Role
- Degree in Engineering, IT Services or other subject area ideally with knowledge of the UK&I Water Sector
- PRINCE2/PMP Certified
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and managing OT/IT projects ~£0.5m, ideally within the UK&I Water Sector
- Client Relationship/Delivery skills
- Knowledge of the UK&I regulatory drivers, targets and specific initiatives
- Self-starting team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self starter
- Excellent listener
- Problem solver
- Inquisitive nature
- Available to travel where necessary
Who We Are
Inflowmatix Limited is a wholly owned member of the SUEZ Smart and Environmental Solutions family, part of the wider SUEZ group.
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the globe is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. Over 90,000 likeminded people worldwide makes for an incredible team, where collaboration and trust are part of the way we work. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and the Company would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in the subject line.