Inflowmatix designs, builds and consults on the implementation of solutions that enable water utilities to monitor, understand and optimise the performance of their networks.
We are guided at the highest tier of our management and decision making by world-class and pioneering research into water network operation and management.
Our aim is to work with our utility clients and other stakeholders in the water industry to establish and maintain a water supply resource in the integrity and reliability of which all sectors of society can have complete confidence.
Purpose of the Role
- Work with the Commercial Lead (CL) to develop the Inflowmatix product strategy and messaging for the InflowSys™ product line and arboricity™ service offering
- Drive to achieve and exceed set Sales targets through new client acquisition and recurring business
- Input and maintain pipeline/forecasts of 18 months
- Capture and feedback customer/market intelligence
- Lead, mentor and deliver appropriate tenders from inception to closure
Reports to: Commercial Lead, Inflowmatix
Location: Based working from home although it is expected the role will necessitate travelling to meet clients.
The role will cover the UK in the first instance, although has the potential to extend beyond the UK in the future. Driving licence (clean) and overnight stays will be necessary to fulfil this role effectively.
To achieve/exceed the annual sales target and evolve the product/service offerings in accordance with the Inflowmatix and the Suez Environmental Services (SES) group strategy.
Targets are set annually and performance against this target is reviewed quarterly over the financial year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake and develop knowledge exchange on UK Water Utility market and our current portfolio of digital solutions for Water and Wastewater Network Management
- Feed market intelligence back to the Commercial Lead
- Client Account Planning
- Prospecting campaigns – adapt our services and product positioning to meet client needs
- Provide input in to the Sales Strategy
- Client relationship management
- Business development
- Opportunity pipeline management
- Pursuit leadership
- Service delivery
- At all times work in a way that reflects the Company’s values
- Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance, conduct and respect of Company property.
Required Qualifications and Experience To Be Successful In This Role
- Degree in area related to Engineering, Environmental Science or other subject area relevant to the UK&I Water Sector
- Demonstrable experience of targeted business development within the UK&I Water Sector (new client/new offering/s)
- Client Account/Relationship Planning
- Ability to manage a full tender stage process from initiation to closure and subsequent mobilisation
- Knowledge of the UK&I regulatory drivers, targets and specific initiatives
- Ability to balance flair and innovation with commercial imperatives
- A self-starting team player who can lead deals and work with matrix teams
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self starter
- Excellent listener
- Problem solver
- Inquisitive nature
- Available to travel where necessary
Who We Are
Inflowmatix Limited is a wholly owned member of the SUEZ Smart and Environmental Solutions family, part of the wider SUEZ group.
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the globe is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. Over 90,000 likeminded people worldwide makes for an incredible team, where collaboration and trust are part of the way we work. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and the Company would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com, including the job title in the subject line.