Inflowmatix designs, builds and consults on the implementation of solutions that enable water utilities to monitor, understand and optimise the performance of their networks.
We are guided at the highest tier of our management and decision making by world-class and pioneering research into water network operation and management.
Our aim is to work with our utility clients and other stakeholders in the water industry to establish and maintain a water supply resource in the integrity and reliability of which all sectors of society can have complete confidence.
The Technical Support Lead of Inflowmatix will:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers. This will include liaising and coordinating the resolution of technical issues with our devices or website, capturing feature requests from customers for product improvement, and providing advice and training on our products.
- Work closely with technical teams within the company (hardware and software) to resolve requests on time, and there will be opportunities to develop your skills in these areas in an open, highly collaborative environment.
This role is at the heart of our business and we’re looking for applicants who are passionate about delivering great customer service.
Reports to: Operations Lead
Location: This can be a remote or office based role, located in Chilworth near Southampton. From time to time, you will be required to visit customer premises around the UK.
This requires the Technical Support Lead to carry out:
- Management and reporting of a support helpdesk with email and phone contacts to provide efficient engagement with customers
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues with our InflowSense™ hardware and InflowNet™ web application
- Training customers on site (when possible) and remotely, on the best use of our products
- Producing and evolving the training material such as helpdesk articles to inform our customers
- Assisting customers in setting up fleet management tools
- Engagement with the development team supporting trials and providing feedback
- Supporting the Return Material Authorisation process (RMA)
- At all times work in a way that reflects the Company’s values
- Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance, conduct and respect of Company property.
Skills and Experience: Essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of modern web-based business applications
- Good communicator and experienced in working with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions
- Good technical skills
Skills and Experience: Desirable
- Practical or theoretical experience in support of water network software
- Customer focused
Who we are
Inflowmatix Limited is a wholly owned member of the SUEZ Smart and Environmental Solutions family, part of the wider SUEZ group.
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the globe is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. Over 90,000 likeminded people worldwide makes for an incredible team, where collaboration and trust are part of the way we work. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The responsible hired team member will be expected to participate in this process and the Company would aim to reach agreement on the changes.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in the subject line.