Inflowmatix is committed to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and the abolition of modern slavery and human trafficking. Our aim is to create and ensure a non-discriminatory and respectful working environment for every member of staff, contractors, and potential new
recruits. We want all our staff to feel confident that they can expose wrongdoing without any risk to themselves.
- We do not enter into business with any organisation, in the UK or abroad, which knowingly supports or is found to be involved in slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour.
- Our supply chains are limited, and we procure goods and services from a restricted range of UK and overseas suppliers.
- On recruitment, we ensure that all prospective employees are legally entitled to work in the UK.
- We have employment practices and processes in place to safeguard employees from abuse or coercion.
The following information is made available to all staff within our Company Handbook in support of our approach:
- Anti-Bribery statement
- Equal Opportunities statement
- Personal Document checks
- Grievance Policy
- Public Interest disclosure
This statement is reviewed and approved regularly by our Management team.