What is InflowSys™?
Practical solutions for your water network performance challenges
In partnership with our clients, we focus on practical solutions to help optimise the performance of their water networks and thus restore confidence in water. Through our high resolution hydraulic monitoring solution, water companies can focus on prevention, rather than delay intervention and experience catastrophic failure.
InflowSys™ makes this possible. By allowing you to monitor high frequency and highly accurate pressure within your network, you can discover and resolve issues early and optimise its performance. Designed for fast and efficient deployment, InflowSys™ is a cost effective solution designed to give you the insights you need.
“3 billion litres of water are wasted every day in the UK due to leakages. That’s enough to fill 1,200 Olympic size swimming pools”
Why does your water network need InflowSys™?
Water does not have to be unpredictable. We work with clients to provide innovative, data driven analytics and visualisation approaches that offer insights and solutions for irregular network behaviours. This can include:
- Understanding dynamic pressure variability
- Localising sources of network variability
- Identifying transient sources causing network fatigue and burst failure
- Identifying future potential at risk areas
- Providing actionable insights leading to reduction in burst rates, leakages and operational repair savings
- Working collaboratively to achieve network calming
How InflowSys™ works
We use high accuracy, high frequency pressure measurement with intelligent analytics and insights through the InflowSys™ suite, capturing and localising significant pressure events within a network.
- We deploy an array of smart high frequency pressure measurement devices, sampling at 128 samples/s, 0-20 Bar pressure with 0.1% full scale accuracy and <10ms time stamp accuracy
- Intelligent, autonomous, patent protected “edge” analytics including CPIS™
- Cloud Web application to deliver insights via a network narrative
- Fully scalable platform for device and data management, basic analyses & integrations